Optional MPI Equipment Add-on for Wet Bench Mag Particle Machines
The database system is an optional Magnetic particle Equipment add-on for wet bench MPI machines. This process-control and efficiency upgrade is available for D-Series and MD-Series magnetic particle wet benches.
For additional information on the Database System upgrade, submit a Custom Equipment Inquiry.
Improve quality control and traceability
- Enhance quality control capabilities with prompted checks and standard reports
- Reduce manual record-keeping and human error for a more reliability
- Develop consistency for global locations using network access
- Control users access to machine settings and test parameters with secure log-ins
Minimize part processing time
- Speed up the inspection process by automating part entry and test parameter selection
- Eliminate manual record technique entry so inspectors can focus on part processing
- Electronically access your part-specific technique sheets on-screen to minimize time away from the machine and verify data instantly with LCD screen feedback
Save long-term cost and increase facility throughput
- Save approximately 10 minutes per job by automating record keeping, locating the technique sheet for the part and entering in all the correct inspection parameters
- Reduce in-plant bottle-necks caused by lengthy magnetic particle inspections
- Spend less time on paperwork, housekeeping and reports and more time inspecting parts
- Resistive 12.1 in / 30.7 cm touch screen UI operator interface with Microsoft Windows 7 Pro and 64 GB of storage space
- Microsoft SQL Server Express database
- Network capable – Ethernet or wireless
- Wireless barcode scanner
- System performance records for UV light, bath concentration, etc.
- 1,000 customer-programmable testing techniques
- 100 programmable user profiles to control access