A highly sensitive magnetic particle powder, 14A fluorescent mag particles are engineered to locate very fine discontinuities in critical parts and applications.
Designed with strong fluorescent properties, 14A magnetic powder is made with a carefully optimized range of particle sizes & shapes to ensure particles move quickly and easily to indications, while minimizing background and particle clumping. The result is faster inspections with better reliability and greater confidence.
A great choice for inspecting machined parts, welded parts, after secondary processing, critical in-service inspections and testing smooth surface finishes to find inclusions, seams, shrink cracks, tears, laps, flakes and cracks.
14A particles meet all major industry and NDT specification requirements, including Aerospace, ASTM and ISO 9934.
Increases indication detection
- Find smaller, finer indications in critical applications using the highly sensitive, strong ferromagnetic 14A particles
- Optimized particle size and shape help particles move freely to stick to a wide variety of discontinuities with less particle clumping
Minimizes inspection time
Improve inspection consistency and reliability
- Maintain magnetic particle system performance over greater periods of time thanks to the highly-durable, easily-dispersed 14A particles
- Reduced particle clumping helps maintain particle concentration in the suspension bath for dependable inspections
- Can be suspended in water or petroleum distillate (oil) vehicle
- High sensitivity
- Excellent fluorescent contrast
- Excellent particle mobility
- Optimized particle size and shape distribution
- Durable particles
- Easily dispersed
- Available in a variety of different formats