UV-A Sources such as the ST700 are critical for fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection. To make the inspection job easier, an articulated mounting system can be used to position the UV-A source exactly where it needs to be. Designed to accommodate retractable hoods, the ST700 can be parked out of the way over the equipment headstock during overhead part loading and unloading.
- Provides extra space for overhead part loading and unloading by quickly positioning the lamp over the equipment headstock and out of the way
- Quickly positions the lamp into user-specified locations by utilizing built-in locking mounting pegs
- Mounts directly on retractable hood frame
- Swing arm with 18 in / 46 cm extension and pivoting lamp mount
- 17 in / 43 cm lateral range
- 12 in / 30 cm height adjustment
ST700 UV lamp for nondestructive testing solves the biggest challenges in fluorescent UV illumination.
Designed and tested by NDT professionals, the ST700 speeds up fluorescent NDT processes while also improving inspection quality with an ultra-wide, 12 x 24 in / 30 x 61 cm UV-A beam when mounted 39 in / 1 m from the inspection surface. Learn more here.
Published September 4, 2018
Subscribe to Magnaflux News: