EV6000 UV lamp for nondestructive testing reduces on-the-job downtime with LEDS that last up to 25,000 hours
By Alex Anne Mastroni, Marketing Specialist
Watch and listen to a 20-minute EV6000 demonstration by two outstanding NDT experts who afterwards host a 20-minute Q&A for participants to ask their own LED UV questions.
Designed for nondestructive testing professionals, the EV6000 improves inspection quality and flexibility by offering 5,000 μW/cm2 high intensity UV-A illumination with broad-coverage hand-held LED lamp so inspectors can inspect fluorescent inspections.
Watch only your favorite parts
- 0:10 Agenda and introductions
- 3:45 UV Lamp certifications, beam size, and output demonstration
- 7:45 UV Lamp hand-held and stationary overview
- 8:43 UV Lamp comparison chart
- 9:40 Defining IP 65 Rating
- 11:15 Aluminized housing demonstration
- 12:50 How to find our blogs
- 13:30 Why wavelength matters?
- 19:15 What are the safety concerns for UV Lamps?
- 20:58 What are the benefits of buy an EV6000?
- 25:30 Do I need to stabilize the EV6000?
Minimizes time to inspect parts
- Speeds up inspection time with one of the widest, most even beams on the market
- Indications are clearly visible even at the edge of the 9 inch / 23 cm beam, thanks to the high intensity LEDs
Maximize range of inspections
- Use for virtually any fluorescent penetrant or mag particle inspection
- Inspect a wide range of components, including aerospace parts, without worry
- Full NDT specification compliance, including ASTM E3022, RRES 90061, and AITM6-1001
Increases real-world reliability
- Reduces on-the-job downtime with dependable, reinforced construction
- Fully sealed IP65 rated housing will stand up to the elements
Published January 26, 2021